Samstag, 12. November 2011

Music Time!

Music time <3

Oh google... oh internet... oh youtube. I love you. I really do.

Today I found a song, that is a huge piece of my childhood. I never knew who sang it, and only knew parts of the first verse. And after many years of searching (I even remember singing this song to someone in a library) today... I found it. So here it is, the best song ever: 




The song is about someone that was left and betrayed by her lover.
"My parents think you are still with me
No one knows you have already left me for her
You left me without a word
Forgetting that I'm there
in pain and hurt.
With you by my side, I learned to love
With you by my side I discovered a new life
With you by my side I knew love, peace and happiness
With you by my side I feel good"

I never knew another version of this song as the one of my mother singing it, a bit differently <3 It's impossible to describe the feeling when I found this. it was... it was amazing.





Sooo, next song:

The Twilight soundtrack from Bruno Mars. I don't know if "great song" and "Twilight" can fit in any way. But this song is really truly beautiful. Just... listen:



And that's it for now! Thank you for reading/listening =D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen